Contact lenses belong to a medical device that requires a prescription, even if they are not for vision correction. So it’s important to wear and care contact lens correctly. When you have an eye exam, your eye care professional will evaluate the health of your eyes and also check for nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism. While you look at an eye chart, your eye care professional will accurately measure your vision, and, if necessary, determine a prescription for corrective lenses. We will provide you with the basic wearing and care of contact lenses to help you keep your eyes healthy and comfortable. Of course, regular check-ups by professional eye care staff are an important part of wearing contact lenses. We recommend that you always follow the guidance of your eye care professional.
The following is the most complete guide to use Contact Lenses in 2020. Wearing contact lenses is related to the health of our eyes. When you follow these suggestions, you will know how to use Contact Lenses correctly. The article will tell you the important things about how to Take Care Of Contact Lenses you should know.
1.Why important to care contact lenses
2.How to wear contact lenses rightly
3.The basic rules when wearing contact lenses
4.How to take off contact lens
5.Precautions about Wearing Period of contact lens
6.The right step to Clean contact lenses
7.How to Use contact Lens Consecutively
8.Cautions of contact lens care
Why important to Care for Contact Lenses
Color contact lenses can make our eyes more beautiful and full of charm. It is no doubt that colored contact lenses have become the darling of the make-up field, more and more Internet influencer are wear the color contact lenses to get more fans. But many people who wear contact lenses for the first time don’t know how to wear them properly and take care of them, which often leads to bad things. As a starter, We must focus on how to wear contact lenses better and know some basic rules about color contact lenses. When you learn more about contact lenses, you will find that It is not difficult to Care for color contact lenses. How to care about color contacts well to avoid our eyes be irritated or even infected. By this article,you will know how to do. Next, we will tell you How To Take Care Of Colored Contact Lenses step by step.
How to wear contact lenses rightly
Wearing color contact lenses need to follow some steps, from unpacking the package to wearing, we will briefly introduce the steps of wearing contact lenses.
1. Please keep your hands and nails clean before wearing contact lenses. Wash your hands with soap, hand lotion, then Wipe dry with a paper towel or wait for drying.
2. Rinse fingers thoroughly with a multi-purpose contact lens solution. Pike your color lens up and thoroughly rinse each side of it with multipurpose contact lenses solution, by putting some solution on it. NOTICE: Fill your contact lens case with fresh lens solution, and place your lenses in, screw the lid on, and leave your lenses to soak for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
3. Put the lens on the right index finger or your lens application tool.
4. Rinse each lens very thoroughly on both sides with a multi-purpose contact lens solution.
5. Open your eye widely by gently pulling the upper eyelid with the left middle finger and lower eyelid with the left thumb.
6. While looking to the side to expose the maximum white of the eye, place the lens softly on the white of the eye, gently pressing it down to remove any air under the lens.
7. Lift upper eyelid over top of the eye and hold it there while looking side to side, then up and down for 5 seconds. Blink a few times. The lens will have positioned itself in the center of the pupil when you open your eye. If it is not positioned, repeat the previous step. Another version of the guide to wear contact lenses
1.keep your hands and nails clean before wearing contact lenses. Wash your hands clearly
2.Pike your color lens up and thoroughly rinse each side of it with multipurpose contact lenses solution, by putting some solution on it
3. Fill your contact lens case with fresh lens solution, and place your lenses in, screw the lid on, and leave your lenses to soak for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
4. Ok, everything is ready for, now it is to wear your contacts you buy, just rinse each side again and pop them into your eyes.
Notice: You should use fresh lenses solution every time when you need to place your lenses in it. To ask the merchant whether they provide the lens solution. We already know how to wear contact lenses, but we still cannot ignore some basic rules.
The basic rules when wearing contact lenses
- Before wearing contact lenses, please wash your hands and nails and do not touch other things after washing.
- After taking out the contact lens, immerse the lens in the lens box;
- Check the concentration of the contact lens solution once a week at least.
- Pay attention to the expiration time of contact lenses solution and replace it with a new one;
- Contact lenses cases should be replaced regularly (once every 3 months), cleaned with a soft brush or a contact lens cleaner once a week.
- Don’t not wear contact lenses while sleeping;
- Do not use contact lenses with others together.
- Check your eyes before wearing a contact lens. If your eyes become irritated or red after wearing, please stop wearing colored contacts;
- If it is difficult to remove the lens from your eyes, do not use force. Put a few drops of lens solution into the eyes and wipe gently;
- If sand enters, do not rub your eyes. Please remove the lens as soon as possible. You must clean the lens before wearing the lens again.
How to take off contact lens
The step to take off contact lenses
1. Wash hands thoroughly.
2. Rinse fingers thoroughly with a multi-purpose contact lens solution.
3. Slide the lens off of the pupil with the index finger, then grasp it.
-For maximum comfort, daily cleaning should be done. It is recommended to use a protein-removal solution at least once per week for freshness.
– Change the solution in the lens carrying case after each use.
Precautions about Wearing Period of contact lens
We should know the Newly purchased colored contact lenses should be worn progressively over time. For the first day,it is better to wear for two hours only. For the next days, add two hours each regular. This will help you avoid eye strain. We don’t recommend you that wear color contact lenses for eight hours all the time. Additionally, It is also not a good idea for wearing them while you are sleeping. So extended wearing of contact lenses is not recommended because Prolonged wearing of contact lenses will increase the risk of infection and allergies. And it is easier to make your eyes strain. And you should notice that this is forbidden to wear when you go for a swim or when you’re sick with colds and the flu. Germs can easily transfer to your lenses when you put them on. Some medication can also make your eyes dry; thus, keep your contacts Clean.
The right step to Clean contact lenses
It is essential things to make the Process of Cleaning contact lenses right if you want to care for lenses well. Your contact lenses should be cleaned every two days. Before starting the cleaning process, be sure that your hands are clean and dry . The right cleaning procedures here. Open your palm and place your lens on it. Pour a few drops of the cleaning/care solution on the lens and gently massage it. After 15 or 20 seconds, then rinse both sides of the lens with the lens solution. Your color contact lenses should be soaked in the solution for at least six hours before you can put them back on. Your fingernails should be clean and short. because Long fingernails can scratch lenses. Additionally, you must be extra careful when putting on lenses as long fingernails may damage them.
How to Use contact Lens Consecutively
If you need to use your color contact lenses more regularly, like for two or three consecutive days, pick little time to soak and clean them using your lens care solution the night before you are to wear them. Make sure that the lens care solution is not used. You should change your lens care solution every day. Not doing so will expose you to germs and infection. Take off your lenses or use protective covering (like sunglasses) when you know you will be exposed to dust and other foreign particles. Once dust enters your eyes, it will be irritated. For some people, this can lead to allergies. In other cases, dust entering the eyes can cause infection and pain. Conclusion Whether you’re looking for colored contact lenses wholesaler or use it personally to complete a fancy-dress outfit or you’re just looking for something to freshen up your look, we hope these simple steps are helpful for you.
Cautions of contact lens care
· Do not use if the sterile blister packaging is opened or damaged. · Store lenses in multipurpose contact lens solutions. · If sight becomes blurry due to the dry surface of the lens, supplement with lubricating eye drops. · Do not exceed 6 hours of wear per day. · Ensure the lens does not come into contact with soap, shampoo, hair spray, or cosmetics, etc. · Be careful not to damage lenses with fingernails.
We should pay attention to the contact lens care and eye health while we use contact lens to make our eyes beautiful. Hope you find this article helpful. At the same time, it is essential that you follow your eye care professional’s directions and all labeling instructions for proper use of lenses and lens care products. If you just wear contact lenses, this complete guide for contact lenses will help you wear and care your eye well.If you have better suggestions, please contact us.