If you want to know more about Cosmetic Contact Lenses.
This article is enough, you will learn about that：
1.What are Cosmetic Contact lenses
2.Why Choose Cosmetic Contact Lenses
3.How to Find Suitable Cosmetic Contact Lenses for You
4.The Benefits of Cosmetic Contact Lenses
5.How to wholesale cosmetic contact lenses
Though you may not noticed how many friends and colleagues actually wear cosmetic contact lenses, in fact millions of people around the world have successfully worn cosmetic contact lenses,which are becoming a fashion trend.
If you are a starter of cosmetic contact lens wearers, there are a few things to know before taking the first step.
For example,Many potential cosmetic contact lens wearers want to ask, what are cosmetic contact lenses? How do I know what cosmetic contact lenses suitable for me? What should I pay attention to? And many more. This article will help answer those basic questions here and help you become a confident cosmetic contact lens wearer.
What are Cosmetic Contact lenses?
Cosmetic contact lenses, in most cases, are used as a cosmetic product. Cosmetic contact lenses allow you to change your eye color and create a look that’s subtle, bold or anywhere in between — whether you want to enhance your everyday look or rock a crazy design for Halloween and other special occasions.
Cosmetic contact lenses are available in both prescription and plano forms:
● Prescription cosmetic contacts correct your myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness) or astigmatism, as well as enhancing or completely changing your eye color.
● Plano cosmetic contacts have no lens power for vision correction and are worn purely for cosmetic purposes to change your eye color.
But as you may know, cosmetic contact lenses are medical devices, so remember that must to choose the safe cosmetic contact lenses!
Why You Choose Cosmetic Contact Lenses?
● Cosmetic contact lenses can change the color of the eyes for makeup.
● Use cosmetic colored lenses to cover corneal leukoma, nebula and other scars.
For professional needs
● Drivers, business travelers and working outdoors can wear cosmetic colored contact lenses to avoid the interference of frame glasses.
● Photographers and microscope operators can wear cosmetic color contact lenses to avoid the barrier of frame glasses during work.
● Physicians, chefs and other people who work with masks can wear cosmetic lens to prevent water vapor from blurring the glass lens when breathing.
● Actors and TV show hosts can choose cosmetic contact lenses according to their appearance.
● For dry eye patients, worn the cosmetic lens that are soaked with lubricant, which can effectively maintain the integrity and stability of the tear film.
● As a route of administration to treat some eye diseases, after the cosmetic lenses fully absorb the liquid medicine, it can play a role in slow-release administration and improve the bioavailability of eye drops.
● For the treatment of amblyopia, cosmetic color lenses can be used to exercise the affected eyes. Cosmetic contact lenses can also be worn according to the diopter of the affected eye to improve vision. Its image size and binocular vision are better than frame glasses.
● Cosmetic eye contacts play the role of an artificial pupil, reduce the stimulation of the light entering the eye to the retina and increase the sense of depth. It is commonly used in patients with iris trauma, atrophy or albinism.
natural cosmetic contact lenses
How to Find the Best Cosmetic Contact Lenses Suitable for You?
1.Assess your needs
● Get an eye exam and fitting. Before you choose a cosmetic contact lens, or any type of eyewear, it’s important to have a thorough examination and fitting with an eye care specialist. An eye exam is required to determine your cosmetic lens strength and to acquire a prescription for cosmetic contact lenses. A fitting is necessary to ensure that your cosmetic contact lenses fit the shape of your eye and can comfortably meet your needs.
● Consider how often you’ll wear contacts. If you’re planning on wearing your cosmetic contact lenses every day, then you have some flexibility in choosing soft or rigid lenses. However, if you only plan on wearing your cosmetic contacts on weekends or special occasions, you may be better off choosing soft cosmetic contact lenses.
● Determine how important the sharpness of vision is. Any cosmetic contact lens will correct your vision, giving you better clarity than no lens at all. However, rigid lenses are generally considered to provide the sharpest possible vision of any type of cosmetic contact lens, especially for users who have astigmatism.
● Decide how much care/effort you can put in. Improper lens care can lead to a whole host of vision problems, including fungal infections, bacterial infections, and corneal ulcers. Daily cleaning is required by both soft cosmetic lenses and rigid cosmetic lenses. As a starter, We must focus on how to wear cosmetic contact lenses better
and know some basic rules about cosmetic color contact lenses. The exception is daily disposable cosmetic contacts, which are thrown out at the end of the day.
2. Decide on a lens duration
● Daily lens – Daily cosmetic contacts can be discarded every time the lens is removed, and no care products are used. Because the lens is only used once, it is also called a disposable lens. These cosmetic contacts will cost more money due to the frequency at which they are disposed of. However, changing your lenses on a daily basis carries the lowest risk of infection. These cosmetic contacts are a good choice for people with dry eyes or are prone to allergies as deposits and allergens have less time to build up because you have a new lens each day.
● Weekly/Monthly cosmetic lens – Regular replacement of the cosmetic lenses, the use time limit of the cosmetic lenses is 1 week to 3 months. It is still necessary to use care products in the usual way, also known as frequent replacement lenses. These are slightly less expensive than daily disposables, and still help reduce the risk of infection by using new lenses every few weeks. Some disposable soft lenses can even be replaced every three months, though you should always defer to your optometrist’s advice.
● Yearly cosmetic contact lens – For traditional cosmetic contact lens, the use time limit of the lenses exceeds 3 months. Soft lenses usually last for 6 to 12 months, and breathable hard lenses usually last for 1 to 2 years. It is necessary to use care products in the usual way.
3. Choose the right parameters
The right size can make you feel comfortable to wear.You need to know about the parameters of Cosmetic Contact Lenses
Base curve (BC)
● The inner surface of the cosmetic eye lens can be spherical or aspherical. It should be compatible with the front surface of the eyeball when wearing the glasses, and should be as close as possible to the curvature of the front surface of the cornea. When wearing the cosmetic eye lens fitted well, it will feel comfortable and visually clear.
● The radius of curvature of the optical center area of the inner surface of the lens is called the base curve (BC). The base curve is large and the cosmetic eye lens is flat and fits loosely; the base curve is small and fits tightly.
Current Base Curve Range from Our Site: 8.4mm~8.6mm
● The maximum linear distance between two corresponding points on the edge of the cosmetic contact lens is called the lens diameter. Its choice depends on the wearer’s palpebral fissure width and corneal diameter. Generally, the edge of the lens should exceed the edge of the cornea by 1~1.5mm. A cosmetic contact lens with a little larger diameter is more comfortable because it reduces the contact with the eyelid.
● The refractive area of the cosmetic contact lens center is called the optical zone, and its diameter should be at least 7.0~8.5mm. If the optical zone is eccentric or the range is not enough to cover the pupil area of the eye, glare will occur when wearing lens.
● For newbies, it is recommended to start with a diameter between 14.0mm and 14.2mm. It is difficult to wear at first, and you can choose a smaller diameter. After some time, you can try 14.5mm. For girls with small eyes, do not try large diameters, as it looks like only the eyeballs are left.
Current Diameter Range from Our contac lens factory : 14.0 -14.5mm
Water content directly affects wearing comfort. Under normal circumstances, the higher the water content, the more comfortable it is.
The water content of the cosmetic color contact lenses is directly proportional to the oxygen permeability.
● For high-diopter lenses, the edges are thicker and the average oxygen permeability of the lenses is low. Therefore, cosmetic color contact lenses with high water content and high oxygen permeability should be selected.
● For customers who feel dry eyes, choose cosmetic color contact lenses with low water content, so that the lenses will not absorb more tears from your eyes then more tears will wet the cornea.
● After the contact lens are worn, the lens are exposed to the air, evaporating water at any time. In order to maintain its shape, the lens must absorb water from the eye. The higher the water content of the lens, the more water is required. When our tears can’t provide enough water, the optical surface of the lens will be wrinkled, which will affect the visual effect, and the eyes will also be dry. Therefore, customers with poor tear layer or dry eyes usually choose cosmetic color contact lenses with low water content.
Current Water Content Range from Our Site: 38%~45%
● The thickness of the lens determines the elasticity, formability, durability and wearing comfort of the cosmetic colored contact lenses.
● Patients with astigmatism should choose thicker cosmetic colored contact lenses, because thicker lenses have high elastic modulus and good formability, and the gap with the cornea is filled with tear fluid to reduce the influence of astigmatism. Thin cosmetic colored contact lenses can change their shape with the corneal shape and cannot form an ideal optical interface.
● For first-time wearers, it is not suitable to wear too thin and poorly formed cosmetic colored contact lenses, because it will cause difficulty in wearing operation.
● For wearers with higher refractive power, thin cosmetic colored contact lenses should be chosen to increase oxygen permeability and comfort.
● Patients with dry eyes should choose thicker cosmetic colored contact lenses to reduce the evaporation of tears.
Current Center Thickness Range from Our Site: 0.12mm~0.08mm
The Benefits of Cosmetic Contact Lenses
● Wearing frame glasses with increasing 1.00D can enlarge or shrink the image you see by about 2%. Patients with anisometropia wearing frame glasses will cause problems in binocular fusion due to excessive binocular aberration. The size of the image seen through cosmetic contact lenses is close to the real.
● When a patient with high refractive error wears frame glasses, the spherical aberration and dispersion of the lens will affect the quality of the object image. Since the cosmetic contact lens is tightly attached to the surface of the cornea, only the lens in the pupil area receives the incident light. The spherical aberration and dispersion of the lens are extremely slight.
● When patients with refractive error wear frame glasses, phenomena such as refractive aberration and oblique aberration will occur, which will cause the image to be distorted. The thickness difference of each part of the light incident area of the cosmetic contact lens is extremely small, and the visual axis is always aligned with the geometric center of the lens, so there is almost no image distortion.
More flexible than Frame glasses
Frame glasses are affected by the limitation of the frame and the prism effect of the periphery of the lens, which reduces the wearer’s field of vision. The cosmetic contact lens is not covered by the frame and can always follow the eyeball rotation, so it can maintain the same open field of vision as a normal person.
1. Frame glasses, especially high-diopter frame glasses, make the wearer’s nose bridge heavy. The frame oppresses the nose bridge and auricles and often causes contact dermatitis, while cosmetic contact lenses do not have the above disadvantages.
2. When wearing glasses from the cold outside to the warm room, steam will condense on the glass lens, causing blurred vision. The surface of the cosmetic contact lens is completely covered with a layer of tear fluid, so there will be no condensation of water vapor.
More Convenience and more natural
Frame glasses slip on the bridge of the nose from time to time, and often need to be pushed and supported by hands. When accidentally dropped on the ground, the glass lens is easy to break, while cosmetic contact lenses do not have these problems.
● For cosmetic contact lens wearers, you can avoid frame glasses covering the eyes. It is easy to communicate thoughts and feelings with the eyes.
● The frame shape and width of the frame glasses can often modify the wearer’s face shape, while contact lenses do not have this disadvantage. Wearing frame glasses for a long time often causes collapse of the bridge of the nose and exophthalmos. It is believed that wearing cosmetic contact lenses in time can avoid this change.
● While glasses do suit some people, they don’t flatter everyone’s appearance. Cosmetic contact lenses are an excellent option for those who can’t carry the glasses look well. You can easily order contact lenses online, based on your prescription and they will be delivered to your home. You can choose to get different color contact lenses and that adds cosmetic value too. Cosmetic contact lenses help let the natural attractiveness of your eyes shine through and that is an added benefit.
When a wearer of frame glasses encounters a violent injury, the broken lens often causes penetrating damage to the eyeball, while cosmetic contact lenses are safer.
Choosing the Right Cosmetic Contact Lenses for You
If you already wear contact lenses
, getting cosmetic contact lenses that change your eye colour is easy. We have a wide variety of shades, tints, pattern shapes and colours to match your outfit – or simply match your mood.
If you’re not already a contact lens wearer, it’s a good idea to go to an optician to get your eyes checked to make sure they’re suitable. Only few people are unable to wear coloured contact lenses but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Once you’ve had your eyes checked, make sure you get a copy of your prescription so that you can order from us and save a lot of money. If you don’t need to correct your eyesight, all you need to do is select ‘0.00’ when you’re specifying your cosmetic contact lenses. So if you’re searching for cosmetic contact lenses, you’re in the right place. Have a look around and see which colour would suit you best.
As contact lenses manufacturer
, we only manufacture the best quality and safe cosmetic contact lenses at a competitive prices. No matter what kind of look you want to match these cosmetic contact lens with your costume, we have a pair of cost-effective and perfect cosmetic colored eye contacts to choose from. All our cosmetic contacts are fully CE and ISO13485 approved so you can wear them safe in the knowledge that your vision is protected.
5.How to wholesale cosmetic contact lenses
Once you find your favorite cosmetic contact lens from our contact lenses catalog. you can wholesale cosmetic contact lenses in bulk easily
We have a large inventory of cosmetic contact lenses.No need to worry about any problems, we are now one of the largest wholesalers of cosmetic contact lenses in the world
Even though cosmetic contact lenses have become a must-have for our beauty products, we need to find channels of trust when we buy cosmetic contact lenses.If you have any questions about cosmetic contact lenses, you can consult us.